SINGRENACOCHA BLUE LAKE DAY TOUR
Singrenacocha Lake Day Hike is a hundred and eighteen kilometers away from Cusco City. It is one of the most beautiful lagoons around Ausangate area. This lagoon is surrounded by unparalleled landscapes and mountains. This lagoon is not well known and visited yet, which makes it more special. Of course you will see llamas, Alpacas, and farmers still wearing their typical costumes around the lagoon.
daily departures with 2 or more people.
1 day acclimatization recommended.
Best from March to november.
Off the beaten path.
4300 m (14,107 ft) – 4500 m (14,763 ft).
yes! private, custom, add-ons all available.
Lake, Nature, Wildlife, Hotspring, mountains.
Hiking / Trekking.
Closed February beacuse of rainy season.
1 day. From 05:00 am to 17:00.
3 km (1.898 mi).
SINGRENACOCHA LAKE – 1 DAY TOUR ITINERARY
CUSCO – OCONGATE – SINGRENACOCHA – CUSCO:
We will pick you up from your hotel, at 5:00 am, then we will drive for 3 hours to the yanacancha village, on the way we can appreciate the biodiversity of the area such as: typical alpacas and llamas of the area. Once we get to the trailhead, we will have a notricious boxbreakfast. After eating our meal we will walk for about 10 minutes to the viewpoint of the beautiful lake. you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes. then we will walk down to the lake where we will see trout farming.
After exploring the lake we will come back to the van. We will drive to the village of Pampacancha where we go to the hotspring and have lunch in the same place. Then we get back to van drive back to Cusco. We will arrive to Cusco at 05:00 pm roughly.
WHAT S INCLUDED:
- English speaking guide, plus an assistant guide for a big group.
- First aid kit, including oxygen.
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by our chef.
- Snacks for the trek.
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fees to Rainbow Mountain.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel.
- Pre-Trek briefing the night before the trek to go over the itinerary, meet your guide(s) and answer any questions.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Gratitudes for staff.
PRICE USD: 2 Trekker: $120, 3 Trekkers: $95, 4 Trekkers $85, 5-6 Trekkers: $75, 7-8 Trekkers: $65 (PER PERSON).
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- 1 Liter and half of the water (per person- at least!).
- Personal snacks (optional).
- Water-resistant trekking shoes.
- Warm clothing (thermal underwear, fleece, hat, gloves, and socks).
- Waterproof clothing (poncho).
- Synthetic or cotton clothing (socks, trousers, shirts, t-shirts).
- Sunhat and sunglasses.
- Sun cream.
- Water bottles such as Nalgene.
- Basic medications.
- Walking sticks.
- Personal items.
Make sure to bring plenty of wáter for this hike. We recommend 2 liters per person. Staying properly hydrated is important to prevent altitude sickness.
Wear hiking shoes or boots. No sneakers!
Wear multiple layers and bring warmed clothes including a hat, gloves and scarf. The weather at this altitude changes quick, most of the time is cold. but you’ll also be working up a sweat by hiking, so you’ll want to be able to remove clothing depending on how you feel.
A hiking stick will be very useful, especially if the trail is muddy.
You can never be too careful when it comes to protecting yourself from the UV rays. The higher the elevation, the haresh the effect of the sun. Wearing sunscreen is very important, especially at an altitude of 4231 meters about seas level.