Condor Canyon Chonta
The Condor Canyon Chonta day tour, is a fabulous trip to visit this great natural wonder around Cusco-Peru.
CONDOR CANYON CHONTA - 1 DAY TOUR ITINERARY
We will start with the pick-up at 06:30 am. We will go to the archaeological site of Killarumiyoc which means «The Moonstone»; it was a temple of adoration to mother Luna (mother of the firmament), the feminine side of the universe and influenced on fertilization, plants, and tides. We will continue our way to the Tarawasi archaeological site; also known as Limatambo, the construction was commanded by the Inca Pachacutec, it was a resting place for the Incas travelers towards the Chinchaysuyo, it has a pyramidal stone altar («Usnu») and agricultural platforms. We will go to the city of Limatambo where we will taste a good lunch. After our lunch we taxe our private van to Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transfer in tourist mobilities throughout the tour.
- Professional guiding service.
- 01 lunch.
- Permanent assistance.
- Tickets to access to see the condors.
- Entrance fee to Tarawasi.
- Drinks (mineral water among others).
- Tips (optional)
WHAT TO BRING FOR CONDOR CANYON CHONTA
- Original documents / passports.
- Precise clothing of dark color (bright colors frighten the condors).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Sunblock and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Comfortable shoes for the visit.
- Small backpack (Snack, cookies, etc.).
- Walking stick
- Camera and extra batteries.