Rainbow mountain private tour - 1 day
Our Short Inca Trail 2 days is a wonderful option for those who don’t have time or desire to hike the full length of the classical 4 day Inca Trail. With beautiful landscape, a great variety of flora and fauna on display and a visit to the Inca Trail’s most beautiful archeological site Wiñay Wayna (For Ever Young), you enjoy all the best bits of the Inca Trail condensed into a one day walk. Covering a distance of just 10km / 6.3 miles. In addition, you will visit Machu Picchu 2 times so you will have afternoon and morning pictures.
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS.
Throughout your Rainbow Mountain private tour – a 1-day tour, you are going to walk through a vibrant green valley with amazing views of the glacier on your left side, you will see in the distance Llamas, Alpacas and once you get to Summit, you will admire Apu Ausangate Mountain towering in the distance. Also, we will take you to the beautiful red valley, where you will feel like being you are on planet Mars.
Why you should hike Rainbow Mountain private tour with us?
- We get to the Summit before the crowd. All the tour companies leave at the same time so they’re all up at the viewpoint at the same time. There is only 1 place to take the postcard picture of Rainbow Mountain. When there are a lot of people, it is tough to take a picture without many people. We leave the Cusco at 3 am we are the Summit between the first people.
- We bring our cook who will prepare lunch in a local house.
- We will visit the guinea pigs of the local family and you will learn how local people raise the guinea pigs.
- We include a tank of oxygen so our guide will carry it in the backpack. Also, our driver will have another tank of oxygen. Not all travel companies offer a tank of oxygen.
- We will explore the red valley.
- You will hike at your own speed. Our guides won't rush you.
- Our tour guides are Friendly, and attentive with fluent English and ample knowledge about Rainbow Mountain.
- AB Expeditions are honest and reliable travel Agency. Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PERU TOUR ITINERARY:
Cusco - Cusipata - Rainbow Mountain- Red Valley - Cusco
We will pick you up at 3 am from your hotel. We drive 2 hours on a paved road and another 1 hour on a bumpy road. Once we get to the trailhead, our guide will provide us with a hot breakfast. After our delicious breakfast, we will start hiking to Rainbow Mountain. It will take like 1 hour to get there. 70% of the Trail is almost flat, 20% is gradual uphill and 10% is steep uphill until to get to the summit. We will have 1 hour to explore Rainbow Mountain.
After exploring the Amazing Rainbow Moutain, we will hike to the Red Valley. It will take to get there around 30 minutes. There are few people who hike to this amazing place. You will be probably only you there. Then we will hike back to the Trailhead where you will catch the private van for about 1 hour to Ttio town (3,250m/11,000 feet) There you will have your amazing lunch prepared by our cook. After our lunch, you will visit the guinea pigs. Then we will take the van and back to Cusco in about 2 hours. We will drop you off at your hotel.
- We include English speaking guide.
- First aid kit.
- A tank of oxygen is carried by our guide and another tank of oxygen is in our van.
- Private van to and from your hotel.
- Red Valley entrance.
- Rainbow Mountain entrance.
- pick up and drop off from the hotel.
- Gratitudes for guides.
- Personal riding horse.
FREQUENT ASK QUESTION
IS THERE ANY STUDENT DISCOUNT?
Unfortunately, we don't have a student discount on our Rainbow Mountain private tour.
MAY I CHANGE OUR DEPARTURE DATE ONCE THE TRIP IS CONFIRMED?
Yes, it is possible. It should be 48 hours in advance. Last minutes changes are not possible.
DO I NEED TO CARRY MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT TO THE RAINBOW MOUNTAIN?
It is not necessary to carry your original passport. Local people offer stamps for the Passport, if you want to have a Rainbow Mountain stamp, bring it, please.
CAN I STAY AT SACRED VALLEY FOR MY RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR?
Not, because you need to pay extra to be picked up from the Sacred Valley. Also, the pick time will be one hour early. The Price to be picked up from the sacred valley will be $40 in total for the group.
HOW TO BOOK THE RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR WITH AB EXPEDITIONS?
to book your Rainbow Mountain private tour with our company, you need to click on the BOOK NOW button, then select the day of your departure, then, fill out all the personal information of each participant and the last step is the payment of your deposit of $25 per person. Send us only the deposit, the outstanding balance, you will pay her in Cusco at our office one day before your trip. Also, you can pay in full then you won't worry about your payment.