Rainbow mountain ATV Tour
We offer this rainbow mountain atv tour, designed for adventure lovers like you who love to explore the Andean mountains of Peru. AB Expeditons provides daily departures to go on ATV and visit Rainbow Mountain plus the red valley. This tour on ATV is good for families, friends etc, who look for adventure, adrenaline of having total control of your Atv.
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN ATV TOUR
Our tour Rainbow Mountain ATV tour start with the pick up of customers from their hotel, then drive on our tourist van for 3 hours and half minutes to Kayrawiri sector, arriving at this place, we will have our delicious breakfast. After breakfast comes the great adventure in ATVs until cruzpata for an average time of 35 minutes and then walk for 15 minutes to reach the famous Rainbow Mountain, we will have enough time to take the best photos because we will be between the first people to arrive to the viewpoint of Vinicunca then if the group decide to hike to red valley, we can go there, after enjoying the beautiful mountain we begin with the descent for 10 minutes to the place where we left the ATVs and then ride our ATV to Kayrawiri where we start our adventure where our delicious lunch awaits us. After our lunch return to Cusco arriving at 3:00 pm,
- English speaking guide, plus an assistant guide for a big group.
- First aid kit, including oxygen.
- Individual quad bike
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by our chef.
- Snacks for the trek.
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fees to Rainbow Mountain.
- pick up and drop off from the hotel.
- Personal trekking gear including, backpacks and Trekking shoes. However, they may be rented from the company.
- Gratitudes for guides.
WHAT TO BRING FOR RAINBOW MOUNTAIN ATV TOUR
- 1 Liter and half of the water (per person- at least!).
- Personal snacks (optional).
- Water-resistant trekking shoes.
- Warm clothing (thermal underwear, fleece, hat, gloves, and socks).
- Waterproof clothing (poncho).
- Synthetic or cotton clothing (socks, trousers, shorts, t-shirts).
- Sunhat and sunglasses.
- Sun cream.
- Water bottles such as Nalgene.
- Basic medications.
- Personal items.